Ad peddler, smoke freak, dreamer. That’s what I think the world thinks I am.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Night of the Phoenix
No love can bind me down I’m too old for that. No fire can burn me down I’m too cold for that. Pray, little soul for, if the Sun should rise in the morn I can grow back my wings and fly and soar above your innocence.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi are you the same Dinesh from Maharajas? The style of your writings reminded me of him, that's y. Great stuff to read and keep updating. And, do lemme know if you are the same Dinesh :)
5 comments:
Hi are you the same Dinesh from Maharajas? The style of your writings reminded me of him, that's y. Great stuff to read and keep updating. And, do lemme know if you are the same Dinesh :)
Yup, I'm the same Dinesh. But, sorry, can't place you. Terribly sorry...
wonderfulll......
no comments... isnt that a comment too?? :-)
The phoenix seems to entice me and you. though for me it is resurrection and hope. For you.. the hope of the downtrodden?
Post a Comment