Ad peddler, smoke freak, dreamer. That’s what I think the world thinks I am.
Hey, Dinesh! It's great to see you blogging. I'm too thrilled by this to say anything more witty at this point. cheers
Hi din,Great to see you update it regularly! Well, was wondering if your charms are still working.
Hi DinIt really lights up. After all, if there's smoke there's got to be fire. I enjoy the warmth, bask in the brilliance.lovechettan
I was searching for a poem that matched somewhere in the frequency of mine,http://durgazpoemz.blogspot.com/2008/05/blog-post.htmlA conversation between two souls.Happy to find this one.. It is not anywhere near mine, but exactly the same frequency. Cheerz!! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey, Dinesh! It's great to see you blogging. I'm too thrilled by this to say anything more witty at this point.
cheers
Hi din,
Great to see you update it regularly! Well, was wondering if your charms are still working.
Hi Din
It really lights up. After all, if there's smoke there's got to be fire.
I enjoy the warmth, bask in the brilliance.
love
chettan
I was searching for a poem that matched somewhere in the frequency of mine,
http://durgazpoemz.blogspot.com/2008/05/blog-post.html
A conversation between two souls.
Happy to find this one.. It is not anywhere near mine, but exactly the same frequency.
Cheerz!! :)
Post a Comment